1) “Retained calculi and complications of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: Evaluation with helical computed tomography.” 8th European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology. 13-16 September, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Eur. Radiol 2001, 11:D1-D21.
2) “Safety and Efficacy of the Combination Intravesical Instillations, of Interferon Alpha-2b and Mitoxantrone, for the treatment of Superficial Bladder Cancer”. 26th Congress of the Societe Internationale d’ Urologie. Stockholm, Sweden, 8-12/9/2002.BJU International 90(suppl.2), 138-144.
3) “The use of helical computer tomography for the detection of urolithiasis or other causes of renal colics.” 26th Congress of the Societe Internationale d’Urologie. Stockholm, Sweden, 8-12/9/2002. BJU International 90(suppl.2), 138-144.
4) “Investigation of Arterial Blood Pressure Changes After Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy by the use for the first time of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring”. 20th World Congress on Endourology & Shock Wave. Genoa, Italy, 19-22/ 9/ 2002. J Endourology 16 (suppl 1), A17.
5) “Modified S-pouch neobladder versus ileal conduit and a matched control population: a quality of life survey”. Annual Meeting AUA, 8-13/5/2004, San Francisco, USA. J. Urol vol 171(4), p 40, April 2004.
6) Penis lengthening with girth enhancement: The surgical technique seen from the «inside» together with human cadaver detail anatomical presentation. The Journal of Sexual Medicine 2006; 3(suppl 3): 173-175. Book of Abstracts, 8th Congress of the European Society of Sexual Medicine.
7) “The tension-free vaginal tape for managing female stress urinary incontinence in 95 cases”. 21st Annual Congress EAU, Paris. European Urology Supplements, Volume 5, Issue 2, April 2006, Page 270